Friday, March 18, 2011

Ork Lootas

Finished the first of my lootas finally.  They're taking quite a bit longer than most of the rest of the force due to the sheer number of details.  Once I finished with the base colors I painted them one at a time to make sure I didn't miss anything.  Here's the first three just before I flocked them.  They're a bit shiny at the moment, but the matte sealant should tone the metals down just a little.


Some shots of the single models.
This last one is my first attempt at doing any object source lighting.  I didn't spend too much time on it, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
Here's another shot of it.

The black backgrounds of the photos is my latest experiment.  It seems to do a decent job of keeping the colors consistent, but I think I might need either a tripod or some more lamps if I decide to continue to use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment