Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2-week army build, Part 4

Made a lot of progress today.  Finished the last group of Plaguebearers, got all the main areas on the Daemon Princes finished, and finished up the second Great Unclean One.  All that's left is the two groups of Fiends, and some detail work on the Daemon Princes.  After that I'll go through and do some touch ups and pick out the details I skipped over on the first time through.  I should probably go ahead and repaint the first Great Unclean One as well, but I don't think I'm going to have enough time ti get to that before the tournament on Saturday.  Oh and I need to go through and add something to the plaguebearers weapons so they don't look so plain.  I'm currently considering using a similar rust effect to what I've been using on my Orks.  Not sure though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment